Date: 20TH July 2022
Time: 08:00am – 17h00
RSVP: [email protected] on or before Monday 18th July 2022
Costs: R100.00 for members excluding transport and R200.00 for non-members
Tour Leader: Janet Malherbe
- 08h00 Depart Cape Town Waterfront for Paarl.
- 09h30 Visit Ashia Cheetah Sanctuary for a short video and educational talk.
- 11h00 Start Heritage Walking tour @ Frater Square, Paarl Main Road. The walk will include a stop @ the Afrikaans Language Museum. It has been a newly revamped, excellent exhibition with Arabic influence, and is very relevant to all the guides. The local guide will do a short orientation tour.
- Please note parking options:- at Frater Square, at the beginning of the Main Road, where the walk starts, or at the Paarl Museum where the tour ends. At the end of the walk, the group can then drive from the Paarl Museum to the Afrikaans Language Monument.
- Communique about confirmed parking will be emailed to those attending closer to the time 13h00 Depart for Afrikaans Taal Monument
- 13h15 Visit Monument and light lunch at ATM Koffiehuis
- 14h15 Visit to Alpaca – short walkabout
- 15h30 Depart for Cape Town
Please note that you have the option to go with your own vehicle, share costs with a fellow member or CTGA can arrange vehicles and everyone can share the costs as we did with the year-end function. Please indicate your preferred mode of transport when you rsvp
EFT ONLY – CURRENT ACCOUNT
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch Code: 02090900 (Thibault Square)
Account No: 070013470 (Current Account)
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THAT DAY. KINDLY EMAIL YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT TO: Felicity @ [email protected]